About this item
- dashcams 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- FEATURES WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED – The car dashboard camera has f1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry), parking mode, motion detection, 150° A+ wide angle lens, G-sensor, loop cycle recording, emergency video lock, time-lapse video, slow-mo video, supports up to 512GB class 10 – U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED) dashcams
- 100% USA-CHICAGO BASED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY & CUSTOMER CARE – This dash camera for cars is backed by full 1-YEAR WARRANTY. You can text us for (Faster Response) or Email our customer care and we will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast. If you’re having any doubts, it comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS
This camera is clear and it is easy to use once you get to know what each button does. I sat down and read the book that came with it way before using it so that I could get a good understanding of everything. The video provided is at default settings, so I haven’t even set it to 4K yet and it is this clear. I do recommend the 128 Samsung 10 class u3 SD card for it as it records without freezing. I haven’t had any problems, but if I do, I will post an update. So far so good though.
I can’t comment on the app yet because I haven’t used it, but when I do I will update. Also, I haven’t used the player yet either, but I did download it for Mac, so it is Mac and PC compatible. Once I use these features, I will update again. dashcams