leupold hamr. High Accuracy Multi-Range Riflescope, the 4×24 Mark 4 HAMR Riflescope, is designed as a close to medium-range optic that is ideally suited for multi-range applications such as 3-gun competition and CQB situations. A relatively low magnification allows for accurate mid-range shooting without having to sacrifice situational awareness. Complementing the magnification is the CM-R2 illuminated reticle that is specifically designed to provide the ranging benefits of a longer distance use reticle with the illuminated center aiming dot of a reflex sight – further emphasizing the scope’s dual-purpose design.
The HAMR uses ecologically-friendly lead-free glass employing Leupold’s proprietary Xtended Twilight Lens System that specifically increases low-light performance while improveing overall image brightness and color fidelity. Blackened lens edges further enhances image contrast by reducing glare within the lens system. Leupold’s DiamondCoat lens coating is applied to exterior surfaces to protect them against scratches and abrasions.
Designed to withstand the rigors of years of outdoor use, the housing is made of the lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with a corrosion and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish. It is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to for fogproof and waterproof performance. The sight comes with a Picatinny/Weaver rail mount, and a flat-top mount for an optional DeltaPoint reflex sight; further increasing its dual-purpose usability.
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective lens: 24mm diameter
- Lead-Free Glass: Eco-friendly materials and production process
- Xtended Twilight lens system: Index matched glass elements with lens coatings for maximum light transmission across the entire visible spectrum – with an emphasis on low-light (blue/violet) wavelengths
- Illuminated CM-R2 reticle
- Positioned on the second (rear) focal plane
- Center horizontal and lower vertical crosshairs
- Hash marks and stadia with ranging and holdover indicators on lower vertical
- Illuminated 5 MOA center broken circle with a 0.5 MOA aiming point
- Variable output with seven intensity levels
- “Off” position between each intensity for faster access to preferred setting
- Runs on one CR2032 lithium coin-cell battery
There are no reviews yet.